Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yikes! Falling behind again!

It 's been busy at work with the beginning of the new semester, and I'm just not feeling very inspired to scrap. So, I've been going through some older pics I've scanned over the years looking for inspiration. I found a couple, and that got me rolling again.  Here's what I've been working on lately:

For my Project 12 page for July-





My first real attempt at blending modes was on this collage from Peter & Sarah's wedding-



Mixed results in my mind, mostly because the photos I was using weren't the crispest ones. It all took too soft of a tone I think, but it was fun to play with!

Next up is poor Angel in her Cone of Shame-

 I snapped this pic of the first time I caught the two dogs napping anywhere NEAR each other, and used it in the Cluster Challenge over at DigitalScrapper.com-

 I think I now have 'logos' for for dogs!

I'll post the last couple up above (if you're reading this, you've probably already seen them!).



No comments:

Post a Comment