Saturday, November 24, 2012

Progressive Scraps and Chapter Headers

Alrighty, here, as promised, are the PS pages October and November, and the Chapter Headers for September and October-


October Mega Kit-Harvest Moon
Day1-The Urban Fairy, LouCee Creations
Day 2- The Urban Fairy
Day 3- Just Me Digital, LouCee Creations
Day 4- Aimee Harrison, Willow Grace
Day 5- Aimee Harrison, ADB Designs, Nibbles Skribbles
Day 6- Sweet Made, Willow Grace
Day 7- Snickerdoodle Designs, Feli Designs, and The Urban Fairy


November Mega Kit- Merry Christmas
Day One- Aimee Harrison Designs, Carin Grobe  Designs, Booland  Designs
Day Two- Designs by Brigit
Day Three- ADB Designs and Laitha's Designs
Day Four- Aimee Harrison Designs & Snickerdoodle Designs
Day Five- Booland Designs & Janet B Designs
Day Six- Nibbles Skribbles, Let Me Scrapbook, and Carin Grobe Designs
Day Seven- Scappy Cocoa, Piggy Scraps, and Let Me Scrapbook
Font: Warwick
Pictures: Public domain holy cards

Papers by me
Fonts: LD Keri, Monotype Corsiva

Papers: Halloweenies by Eyeinspire
Fonts: Berylium, Segoe Print
Header photo by me

You may have noticed, that I stopped scrapping in the 12x12 format for the PS with October. I decided that when I get serious about being on a Creative Team, or learning to design, I'll go back to the 'standard' format, but until then, I'm just going to use the size that I prefer to scrap!

Oh, and November's PS was especially cool, we could do either a card or a page, and while I started out planning to do a page I couldn't find any photos I liked. So, I pulled from my collection of public domain holy cards and found a few that worked nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment