Friday, July 12, 2013

Whoops!

Well now, it's been a while, hasn't it?!

Life tends to get in the way sometimes, and I'm way behind on my scrapping. I did FINALLY get the pages for March finished up, but rather than deluge you with them, I've got them up on both Photobucket and Pinterest.

Here's the slideshow on Photobucket:


ladydrake64's March 2013 album on Photobucket

and here's the Pinterest board


The order of the pages is a little wonky on both sites, but you get the general idea! Credits for the pages are listed in the Photobucket versions, and in the metadata for each page (right click on the picture, select Properties, go to the Details tab and you'll see the credits).

I hope to get April through June scrapped sooner rather than later, but we'll see how that goes!

I'd love to know what you think, do you prefer this way of showing the pages, or would you rather have a long post with each scrap page showing individually?

Thanks for following me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment