Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Over at The Studio (see the link on the sidebar!), they are having several terrific challenges this weekend!

Here's what I've done so far-
Created a Halloween avatar:
Created a QP based on a list of Halloween 'treats':

Here's the post that tells about the rules for this one- Trick or Treat anyone?
and here's a link to the QP download if you are interested- Trick or Treat QP

And then there was the Pumpkin carving event. How do you carve a pixelated pumpkin you ask? Well, digitally of course! :) We were given a pumpkin template and told to decorate it how we wanted and to use it in a page.  Here's mine:
This is the QP that I submitted, you can grab it here- Spooky Memories
I also used a 'Tip of the Week' from Digital Scrapper to create the SPOOKY letters for this page. I had so much fun putting it together!

I had to dig up some old Halloween photos to put in this page, so here's the finished page-
There are a couple of other challenges I'm still working on, but I'll post them when I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment