Saturday, July 21, 2012

I've been away for a bit

Oh my, it's been a while again hasn't it?! I have lots of things to post, and I hope to get them up soon. As much as I try to post things chronologically, I fear that I have fallen behind this summer. :(

I still haven't done my pages from the Phoenix ComicCon, and June was a slim month for pics, but I do have some.

We just got back from a wonderful vacation and I've already started working on THOSE pages!

So, I will be posting some things shortly, many of then are up on my FaceBook page if you want to see them there. Be sure to check both the 2012 Scrapbook album and the one just labeled Scrapbook. Anything I post that is not current year photos just go in the general Scrapbook album there. I do try and tag folks (except those who have asked me not to) so that if I scrap a photo of family or friends you should be able to find them.

So, I'll be back with new pages soon, and the July QP from theStudio Progressive Scrap this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment