Saturday, February 4, 2012

Challenges over at Stuff to Scrap

With the way the days fell this month, Stuff to Scrap did Week 5 challenges for both Word of the Week and Challenge of the Week.  Here are my LOs for them-


I'm having so much fun using these challenges to scrap older photos! I'm especially glad that I finally had a chance to use the pic of the lamp that Mom made for me back when I got married. That was such a great lamp. Had the look of wood and wrought iron, but was actually plaster/ceramic. Reminds me of all the times Mom and I went to Ann's Originals and painted together. I should take pictures of some of the other things we've painted over the years. Hmmm...I wish I'd thought to have asked for the bird plate I did for Jeff's Mom way back when. I'm sure it got sold in the estate sale. It's funny the things that you remember when you start down 'memory lane'.

No comments:

Post a Comment