Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back to School

In the business that is August/September for me (work is insane at the beginning of the school year!), I forgot to post these layouts from a challenge I did on the blog at theStudio-

Steph from Scrappy Cocoa had 4 challenges over the course of a week, all 'back to school' related. Here's mine!

First up- “Do you remember your first day of school? What happened, what were you feeling?”
I scrapped this:
 Kit: August 2011 Blog Train Blog, parts by-
Willowgrace, Mommyish, Paper Caper Designs, and Kimeric Kreations
Fonts: Cambria, Impact, Postino STD, and Segoe Print 

The next one was- "Who was your favorite teacher? Why? What did they do that made such an impression on you?"
That was an easy one-
Blue paper- Shelly Marie Scraps (May Mega Kit from theStudio)
Frame- Aimee Harrison Designs (May Mega Kit from theStudio)
White paper, stitching and ribbon- Designs by Kristine (All About Me kit)
Fonts- Cambria, Fine hand, and Broadway

The third one was- "Did you have a best Friend in school? Why Were they your best friend? What was your favorite thing to do together? Are you still close?"
Another fun one, and when I posted it to FB, I even made her cry! :)
Kit: Monkeying Around BTB with parts by- 3 lil Monsters, Word Art World, Amanda & Millie Designs, 
Brenda Mascari, AW Design, Adorible Digital Designs, Behaven Designs, and Colleen Lynch
Fonts: Scrap Rhapsody and Tekton Pro

Lastly,  the question was- "What is your fondest memory of school?"
I lucked out that one of my friends from High School had already scanned the picture from our yearbook, and it made building this page a breeze!
Kit: Diva Princess, parts by- DeDe Smith, Designs by Shelle, and Meridith Cardall
Fonts: Filodex Girls and Comic Sans

I was having fun with the challenges, and feeling a little sad that up and until the last day I was the only one participating. I felt a little better when someone else submitted an entry, but I was extra excited when I found I WON the Smash book set!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment