Sunday, September 23, 2012

Other Random Scrapping

For all that I haven't kept up the blog here, I have been working like crazy on pages! I'm still working my way through the vacation pictures from this summer, and I have an assortment of other pages I've put together in the meantime-

First up, my August 'chapter' header for my Project 12 at Digital Scrapper-
Kit: The Stars Above by Sherwood Studios
Fonts: MV Boli, Postino Std, Vijaya, Times New Roman

Then there's this page where I reminisced about Mother's Day corsages-
 
Kit: Glorious Morning by Booland Designs
Fonts: Kunstler Script and Monotype Corsiva

Then some 'heritage' pages from 1957, my parent's wedding-
 Kit: Grandma's Quilt BTB part from: Ruby Lane Designs, Angel Hartline, Aimee Harrison Designs, 
Blue Heart Scraps, Diamond Ink Designs, and A-liya Designs

Kit: Grandma's Quilt BTB part from: Ruby Lane Designs, Angel Hartline, Aimee Harrison Designs,
 Blue Heart Scraps, Diamond Ink Designs, and A-liya Designs

and their first Christmas-
Kit: Vintage Christmas collab- Let Me Scrapbook, Skrapper Digitals, Lynn Grffin,
Font: Warwick
Kit: Vintage Christmas collab- Let Me Scrapbook, Skrapper Digitals, Lynn Grffin,
 Julie C Designs, Heidi Weisphenning
Font:Vijaya
Lastly, and assortment of things from my childhood, like Kindergarten-
Kit: Inspire Me BTB Sept 2012 Parts from: Jen C Designs, Aimee Harrison Designs, 
Millstream Cottage,Snips-n-snails, Mandy King, Jusmedigital, and Let ME Scrapbook.
Alpha: An English Garden by Jenny Binder at Scrapper's Guide
 
 A trip to Lake Shelbyville IL-
 Kit: August 2012 Mega Kit Tropical Beach by theStudio Designers
Font: Tekton Pro
Kit: August 2012 Mega Kit Tropical Beach by theStudio Designers
Font: Tekton Pro
 and pictures from my 12th Birthday-
 Kit: Rose Crescent by Booland Designs
Font: Segoe Script
Kit: Rose Crescent by Booland Designs
Font: Segoe Script
There! Now, I think I'm all caught up again! :)

Off to scrap some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment