Saturday, November 24, 2012

What have I been up to?

Well, let's see, two days after my last post my parents were in a car accident. I thank the Lord for seat belts and airbags, as the vast majority of their injuries were from these safety features, and not from something worse! I was able to get out to help them for a couple of weeks in October and celebrated my birthday with them. They are on the mend, and continuing to take it slowly as they heal.

Seems like I've been playing catchup for weeks since then, and I still think I'm not caught up on my sleep yet!

But I do have a smattering of pages to post, and several more theological posts stewing around my brain. When they reach the point that I can't NOT write them, I'll share them here. In the meantime, here's some cute pics of Rooter!



All of these pages use the April Mega Kit- Smile from theStudio
Fonts used: Scrap Rhapsody, Filodex Girls, Caflisch Pro, and Kristen ITC 

This last one I even learned how to create a QR code so that I could link to the YouTube video I posted of Rooter. The link is also on the page, but if you are interested, you can just click here.

Next up, catching up on the PS pages and the Monthly chapter headers!

No comments:

Post a Comment