Saturday, February 2, 2013

What else I did in January

Here are the other pages I made in January. I was busier than I thought!

First up, the Progressive Scrap over at theStudio-

Kit: Winter Ice Mega Kit from theStudio
Day 1- Aimee Harrison Design Studio, Nibbles Skribbles, Laitha's Designs, and Snickerdoodle Designs
Day 2- Sweet Made Inc, and Laitha's Designs
Day 3- Aimee Harrison Designs and Snickerdoodle Designs
Day 4- Booland Designs and Laitha's Designs
Day 5- Created by Jill
Day 6- Nibbles Skribbles and Piggyscraps
Day 7- Julie C Designs and Sweetmade Inc
Fonts- Kirsten ITC, Geodesic, and Constantia
 
The rest are ones that just called to me in one way or another, either a color or pattern on the photo, or just wanting to try my hand at working with older pictures from slides. Either way, here they are~

Kit: Woodvale by Booland Designs
Font: Scrap Rhapsody
There's a story behind this photo, but I have to ask Mom about it. I had fun coloring the purse!

 Kit: Family Yearbook by Julie Mead at Digital Scrapper
Font: Berylium

Kit: Family Yearbook by Julie Mead at Digital Scrapper
Font: Berylium
 
Kit: An Innocent Heart Mega Collab
Font: Scrap Rhapsody
 
Kit: No Bones About It by Digiliscious Designs
Fonts: Nueva Std and Postino
 
It's been a fun start to the year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment