Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Scrap pages

January has been a crazy month. It's the beginning of the semester at the school I work at (I manage the copy center, mailroom, and maintain the printer fleet on campus), and that's the busiest time of the whole semester. Now that things have settled back into their normal routine, I've had time to finish working on the few photos I took last month.

I'm also taking Linda Sattgast's, Get Organized Now class over at Digital Scrapper and that's been a tremendous motivator in getting my photos and workflow organized. It's a nine week class with new videos each week. Nice thing is, I'll have access to the videos, the transcripts and the class forum FOREVER! I highly recommend this class to every digital scrapper, and even those who just have an overflowing abundance of photos that you'd like to get more organized.

So, without further ado, here's the January pages starting with my Project 12 2013 cover page for January (a monthly challenge over at Digital Scrapper)~

 Kit: Winterbloom by Booland Designs
Font: MV Boli

Kit: Inspire Me BTB
Font: Caflisch Script Pro

Kits: No Pirates Allowed BTB (bits by Designs by Mikki, The Brown Owl, Z Pink Boudoir Designs, Pardon the Mess, 
and Pixiemama Designs), and Refresh BTB (bits by Amiee Harrison Designs, Scraps by Mara, Twho Peas in a Bucket, 
Elaine Therese Digial Designs, and Cinnamon Scraps)
Font: Berylium
Kit: Auld LAng Syne Mega Kit from theStudio with part by Carin Grobe Designs, LouCee Designs, Digiliscious Designs,
 Booland Designs, Aimee Harrison Designs, Nibbles Skribbles, and Mad Genius Designs
Fonts: Rockwell Bold, Pristina, and Gill Sans Ultra Bold
Kit: Family Home Evening by DeDe Smith
Fonts: MV Boli, HP PSG, Graphite Std, and Jokerman
Kits: Camp BTB parts by Aimee Harrision Designs, Armina Designs, Created by Jill, Bon Scrapatit, 
and Millstream Cottage
Alpha: Camp BTB by Carin Grobe Designs
Photo Mask: Brother ans Friends by Manu Scraps
Font: Poplar Std
.
Kit: Dots of Fun by Cottage Arts
Font: Freestyle Script
Word art: Everyday Scrapwords Freebie from Cottage Arts

Kit: Dots of Fun by Cottage Arts
Fonts: Freestyle Script and Sencil Std
Kit: Dreams Come with the Night by AA Designs
Font: French Script

I wasn't able to be at Ellen's party, but I made her this page from one of the pics she posted on FB. One of the many things we share is our love of purple, so I had my choice of kits to use to match her sweater! 

Next up, the other pages I did in January that weren't from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment