Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Scrapping

Since we've not done much so far this month that's been photoworthy (I tried to get Aaryk to let me document replacing the garbage disposal, but he just gave me THAT look!), I've been taking on challenges from Stuff to Scrap and TheStudio. Here's a couple I've done in the last few days~

 Determination was the Word of the Week challenge for week 3, and the week 4 challenge of the week was to use a kit you got sometime in the first 1/2 of your scrapping life. Since I've been scrapping on the computer since 2000, that took some doing to find! :)
With any of these challenges, if I'm not scrapping current events I try to go back and find things I've not used on pages before. Right now, I'm on the hunt for something to use on a page for the current word of the week, Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment